Deakin University is recognised by UGC Sri Lanka. CICRA Campus delivers the Cyber Security Pathway Program to the Bachelor of Cyber Security program offered by Deakin University, Australia. With over 40 years of experience as one of Australia’s leading tertiary education providers, Deakin has won numerous awards and teaches over 60,000 students each year. Deakin was awarded a 5 star rating by the prestigious university ranking organisation Quacquarelli Symonds (QS)
Ranked within Best 15 Universities in Australia by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019. The rating indicates Deakin is world-class in a broad range of areas, has cutting-edge facilities and is internationally renowned for its research and teaching.
Placed at 211, Deakin University is ranked in the top 1% of universities globally by the Academic Ranking of World Universities 2018.
For more info visit www.deakin.edu.au
(Deakin University CRICOS Provider Code 00113B)
Asia e University
CICRA has an exclusive partnership with Asia e University for Executive Masters in Information Security programme & Executive Masters in Mass Communication programme.
AEU is an international university established in Asia by Asians for Asia under the Asia Cooperation Dialogue of which the government of Sri Lanka is a signatory. AeU is a leading Open and Distance Learning (ODL) university in Malaysia, and one of the premier ODL institutions in Asia. For more than 11 years, Asia e University has taken flexibility to a new level by combining our experience in open and distance learning with the very latest technology-rich innovative learning environments.
Asia e University (AeU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study.
Asia e University holds below memberships.
- Asian Association of Open Universities (AAOU)
- The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU)
- The Observatory on Borderless Higher Education (OBHE) International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE)
- Asia Pacific University Community Engagement Network (APUCEN)
- International Consortium for Teaching & Learning Centers (ICTLC)
- Association of Asia Pacific Business Schools (AAPBS)
- The Association of Southeast Asia Institutions of Higher Learning (ASAIHL)
For more info visit aeu.edu.my
International Council of E-Commerce Consultants, also known as EC-Council, is the world’s largest cyber security technical certification body. International Council of E-Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-based organization that certifies individuals in various e-business and information security skills.
EC Council operates in 145 countries globally and the owner and developer of the world-famous Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (C|HFI), Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), License Penetration Testing (Practical) programs, among others. EC Council have trained and certified over 200,000 information security professionals globally that have influenced the cyber security mindset of countless organizations worldwide.
- American National Standards Institute (ANSI)
- Committee on National Security Systems (CNSS) & National Security Agency (NSA)
- Department of Defense (DoD)
- GCHQ Certified Training (GCT)
- CREST Equivalency
- National Infocomm Competency Framework (NICF)
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- Malaysian Military Cyber Security Warfare Department (KOMLEK)
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
For more info visit www.eccouncil.org