About this course
This five-day course examines how to plan, configure, and manage a Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 environment. Special areas of focus include implementing high availability, disaster recovery, service application architecture, Business Connectivity Services, social computing features, productivity and collaboration platforms and features, business intelligence solutions, enterprise content management, web content management infrastructure, solutions, and apps. The course also examines how to optimize the Search experience, how to develop and implement a governance plan. and how to perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013.
The course track is targeted at experienced IT Professionals interested in learning how to install, configure, deploy and manage SharePoint Server 2013 installations in either the data center or cloud. In addition, Business Application Administrators (BAAs) who are engaged in the administering line-of-business (LOB) projects in conjunction with internal business customers would benefit from understanding of managing SharePoint Server 2013.
The training addresses three audiences:
- Existing SharePoint 2010 customers and partners who need to understand the major changes in SharePoint 2013. In addition there have been other improvements in tools and methodologies.
- Customer who are new to SharePoint. SharePoint market size is growing significantly and is expected to continue to grow, so there are many new customers with no previous experience.
- Customers running a previous version of SharePoint (SharePoint 2003 and SharePoint 2007) which did not upgrade to SharePoint 2010, so are not familiar with the architecture of SharePoint 2010 or SharePoint Server 2013.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the core features of SharePoint 2013
- Plan and design a SharePoint 2013 environment to meet requirements for high availability and disaster recovery
- Plan and implement a service application architecture for a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage Business Connectivity Services features in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure social computing features
- Plan and configure productivity and collaboration platforms and features
- Plan and configure Business Intelligence solutions
- Optimize the search experience for an enterprise environment
- Plan and configure enterprise content management in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Plan and configure a web content management infrastructure to meet business requirements
- Manage solutions in a SharePoint 2013 deployment
- Configure and manage apps in a SharePoint Server 2013 environment
- Develop and implement a governance plan for SharePoint Server 2013
- Perform an upgrade or migration to SharePoint Server 2013
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Course Outline 14
You May Like
You May Like