Mass Communication is an indispensable need for organizations irrespective of whether they are government held, international organizations or privately held entities. One key factor that determines survival in the modern information society is mass communication.
Executive MSc in Mass Communication is a professional qualification offered by Asia e University Malaysia exclusively with CICRA campus. This is one of the best professional postgraduate studies in Mass communications in Sri Lanka. The Executive MSc in Mass Communication is expected to produce skilled and qualified leaders in media and communications, and advertising and public relations industries and contribute to the society with proactive contribution and management of the media systems of the modern information society.
The program encompasses overall knowledge of the mass communication industry. By covering 360 degrees of modern perspectives of mass communication, the program produces thoroughbred managers and leaders in journalism, media and communications sectors with profound understanding of the mass communication domain.
The rich curriculum and faculty of the course is instrumental in assisting individuals to obtain the requisite accreditation to advance their career.
- Best Professional Qualification for career progression in Mass Communication in Sri Lanka
- Awarded by International University recognized by 34 countries
- Exclusive Programme developed for CICRA campus by Asia e University, Malaysia
- Qualification offered by UGC Recognised University
- Completion within 12-15 months
- Modular based examinations and assignments
Why Select CICRA CAMPUS
- Affordable course fee
- Easy payment plans
- Best lecturer panel
- Flexible learning hours
- Learn from industry experts
- High Quality Education
- Journalists / Editors/ Media Practitioners
- Public Relations officers
- Advertising Professionals
- NGO/ NIGO/ Development sector professionals
- Communication/ Media/ Publicity officers
- Any Mass Communications enthusiasts
Executive Master in Mass Communication program comprises Eight Modules and a research project, to be completed within 12 – 15 months of time frame.
The Modules are as follows:
Mass Communication: Theory and Practice
New Media Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree or Age 25 years or above with minimum 5 years working experience
Duration – 12-15 Months
Monday & Tuesday 5.30 pm – 8.30 pm
Next Intake – April, September,January
Easy payment plans available. Speak to one of our representative for more details
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes