Cyber security professionals are in high demand at present. It is more important than ever that the data and systems providing digital services are safeguarded by ethical and skilled Cyber Security Professionals.
The degree in Cyber Security is a qualification aimed at providing school leavers a perfect opportunity to begin a career in a rapidly growing industry.
Deakin Bachelor of Cyber Security is professionally accredited with the Australian Computer Society (ACS) Australia’s leading professional association for the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector. Deakin University is an Australian government university which is ranked at the top 15 universities in Australia and Deakin IT Faculty is ranked within the top 5 IT faculties in Australia. Deakin University is recognised by the UGC in Sri Lanka. CICRA being the pioneers of Cyber Security studies in Sri Lanka offers the best pathway programme for an Australian degree in Cyber Security.
This programme will enable you to, respond to cyber security challenges from both technical and organisational perspective more effectively and strategically. The learner will get a solid understanding of cyber security concepts and industry practices as well as the techniques and tools available to prevent and mitigate cyber security threats. The learner will cover areas such as computer crime and digital forensics, evaluating software for security vulnerabilities, designing secure databases, securing operating systems, assessing and reinforcing the security of websites, integrating security requirements into new developments, designing secure network architectures, performing risk assessments and after all gets graduate as a qualified and highly employable IT professional.
CICRA CAMPUS will proactively guide and support students for industry placements through our longstanding relationship with top corporate organisations.
- Awards – Below awards will be bestowed after successful completion of each academic year.
- 1st Year – Diploma in Cyber Security
- 2nd Year – Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security
- 3rd Year – Bachelor of Cyber Security by Deakin University Australia.
- International Professional recognition of the Australian Computer Society (ACS) – Australia’s leading professional association for the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector
- As a member of ACS, eligibility to receive professional development opportunities and information resources.
Why Select CICRA CAMPUS
- Affordable course fees
- Flexible payment plans
- Best lecturer panel
- Guaranteed internships in reputed organisations
- Who are interested in following a specialised degree in Cyber Security
Year 1 – Diploma in Cyber Security
- Unit 01 : Introduction to programming
- Unit 02 : Data science concepts
- Unit 03 : Exploring IT
- Unit 04 : Discrete mathematics
- Unit 05 : Cloud computing & virtualization
- Unit 06: Data and information management
- Unit 07 : Thinking technology and design
- Unit 08 : Real world practice for cyber security
Year 2 – Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security
- Unit 01 : Introduction to responsive web apps
- Unit 02 : Object oriented development
- Unit 03 : Cryptography
- Unit 04 : Computer crime and digital forensic
- Unit 05 : Network & communications 1
- Unit 06 : Cyber security analytics
- Unit 07 : Artificial and computational intelligence
- Unit 08 : Cyber security management
Year 3 – Final year of Degree
- Unit 01 : Professional practice in information technology
- Unit 02 : Ethical hacking
- Unit 03 : Project management & practices
- Unit 04 : System security
- Unit 05 : IT placement / Industry based learning
- Unit 06 : Execution and delivery
- Modular based examinations and assignments
AC|NSA from CICRA CAMPUS direct entry or
GCE Advanced level ( Local / London ) or
Foundation programme in computing from a reputed educational institute
Duration – 2 years and 4 months
Year (1) & (2) study completion – Within (1) year & (4) months
1 Full day & 2 Half days in Weekdays (Full day – 8.30 am-5.30 pm | Half day – 8.30 am-12.45 pm / 1.30 pm-5.45 pm)
Net Intake – …………………….
1st year – Rs. 420,000/=
2nd Year – Rs.420,000/=
3rd Year – Rs. 600,000/=
Easy payment plans available. Speak to one of our representatives for more details
- Lectures 24
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes
Year 1 – Diploma in Cyber Security8
Year 2 – Advanced Diploma in Cyber Security8
Year 3 – Final Year8