MS 20532 – Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions
About this course
The candidates targeted by this training have basic experience in implementing and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions. Candidates are also proficient with the development tools, techniques, and approaches used to build application solutions.
At course completion
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform.
- Configure and deploy web applications.
- Creating Azure Web Apps from the gallery.
- Deploying and monitoring Azure Web Apps.
- Creating and configuring Azure Virtual Machines.
- Create and manage a storage account.
- Manage blobs and containers in a storage account.
- Create, configure and connect to a SQL Databases instance.
- Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database.
- Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance.
- Create a virtual network.
- Implement a point-to-site network.
Module 1: Overview of the Microsoft Azure Platform
Module 2: Building Application Infrastructure in Azure
Module 3: Hosting Web Applications on the Azure Platform
Module 4: Storing SQL Data in Azure
Module 5: Designing Cloud Applications for Resiliency
Module 6: Storing Tabular Data in Azure
Module 7: Storing and Consuming Files from Azure Storage
Module 8: Designing a Communication Strategy by Using Queues and Service Bus
Module 9: Automating Integration with Azure Resources
Module 10: Securing Azure Web Applications