MS 10964 – Cloud & Datacenter Monitoring with System Center Operations Manager
About this course
At course completion
- Plan for the deployment of System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager including:
- Defining hardware and software requirements.
- Describing security considerations.
- Architect a highly available System Center and Microsoft SQL Server platform utilizing Microsoft SQL Server AlwaysOn.
- Planning for migration and upgrade scenarios to System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Customize the Operations Console with User Roles.
- Perform different methods of Agent deployment with System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Implement key Management Pack concepts and elements including Management Packs Templates.
- Configure Notifications, Reporting, and Service Level Tracking in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure the following:
- Audit Collection Services.
- Agentless Exception Monitoring.
- Operations Manager SharePoint Web Part in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure Application Performance Monitoring and Network Device monitoring in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Configure dashboards and widgets in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
- Describe how to use new cloud-based features including System Center Global Service Monitor and System Center Advisor.
- Configure integration between System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager and other System Center 2012 R2 components.
- Troubleshoot an Operations Manager Management Group.
- Perform disaster recovery in System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager.
Module 1: Overview and Architecture
Module 2: Deploying a new System Center 2012 R2 Operations Manager Management Group
Module 3: Upgrading Operations Manager
Module 4: Configuring Fabric and Application Monitoring
Module 5: Application Performance Monitoring
Module 6: End to End Service Monitoring
Module 7: Scorecards, Dashboards and Reporting
Module 8: Configuring and Customizing the Console
Module 9: Management Pack Authoring
Module 10: Integrating Operations Manager with Other System Center Components
Module 11: Troubleshooting, Tuning and Disaster Recovery